Friday, May 27, 2005

Moving to Pune on Sunday

Well, I've finally got some concrete information... I'm going to Pune on Sunday. Yipee!! I'll be catching the Sunday evening train to Pune and should be there by 10pm.

I'm really excited about this. I've always wanted to find out if I'm capable of taking care of myself and this is the best way to do that.

Although, I won't be able to take my beloved to Pune for a month or so, I hope she'll understand. I just hope my family remembers to give her a coat of AR before the rains or she will ruin her complexion.

On another important note, two wonderful Indians who made India proud passed away yesterday - Sunil Dutt and Ismail Merchant.
God bless their souls!!
Now, I'm not fond of politicians but Sunil Dutt saheb was one of the few politicians who wanted the people of India to live better lives.

I've got to go back to packing for Pune, so the next time I'll write... it'll be postcards from Pune!!!

Cheers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home